- 2020 Pool Hours
- Pool / Replacement Card Form
- Pool Access Cards
- Pool Rules
June 11, 2020 Update: Information Regarding 2020 Pool Opening
The community pool will be opening this Saturday, June 13th at 10:00 a.m. Please review the following guidelines before you visit. Social distancing is still in effect and these guidelines have been put in place to help everyone stay safe while enjoying the pool this summer.
- Please bring your own chairs when visiting the pool
- No game playing that interferes with social distancing
- No pool parties or other such social events
- Please read and abide by safety signs ( examples below ), amenity release form will be required
- Restroom use is limited to one family at a time
- The number of patrons allowed at the pool at any given time will be monitored in an effort to control numbers and allow for social distancing
- The pool is limited to residents and their families this summer (NO GUEST ALLOWED)
- Face coverings are encouraged unless you are in the water
Due to the COVID-19, Village of Oak Lake requires a signed Amenity Release before using the pools. Please fill out the form “Amenity Release.” You will need to bring the signed copy with you each time that you go to a pool, either an electronic copy on your phone or paper copy.
Tennis courts can be accessed by homeowners using your pool access card.
Tennis courts are available on a first-come, first-served basis.